ONLINE MOCK TEST FOR DTE ASSAM SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT EXAM 2017: Through this MOCK TEST ONLINE MODEL PAPER OF PHYSICS PAPER FOR DTE ASSAM SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT EXAM 2017, you can check your preparation for the exam on Physics. Here we try to provide you the expected pattern of question paper. This question paper is set by Assamjobalerts.com’s team collected from various sources like magazines, internet etc and there no other third party or the concerned department involvement in set up the questions. We conduct this online test only for our website readers, which means we want help our website readers on their preparation for the exam. We do not own these questions. We have collected these questions from various sources like books, magazines, internet etc. If someone have issues with the content, kindly contact us with valid proof. We will remove the content.In this test we provide only 20 number of questions. The number of questions will be displayed on the actual question paper will be different and the pattern of questions may not be same. Please appear all 20 questions to know your score. To concrete your preparation appear the test as many times as possible !
Note: Remember one thing, here we do not put any negative marks for wrong answer but in actual exam there may be for every wrong answer.
1. For which Diode is used ?
2. Which among the following waves is used for communication by artificial satellites ?
3. Which among the following is the fundamental quantity ?
4. What is the reason of floating needle of iron on Water surface when it is kept gently ?
5. Rain drops fall from great height. Which among the following statements is true regarding it?
6. What is the minimum escape velocity of rocket to be launched into space?
7. The splitting of different colors of light in a prism is :
8. An ice block with a piece of lead embedded in it floats in water. If ice melts the water level
9. Energy is continuously created in the sun due to
10. The substance which conducts current in the solid state is
11. The shape of our milky way galaxy is
12. The different colors of different stars are due to the variation of
13. Longitudinal waves cannot travel through
14. Lamberts law is related to
15. A simple microscope consists of
16. The device which convert AC to DC is
17. Magnetism in materials is due to
18. A fountain pen Works on the principle of
19. Fibre optics work on the principle of
20. Nobel award for physics in year 2016 wins by