Assistant Professor Recruitment at North Guwahati College 2017
- 1 Assistant Professor Recruitment at North Guwahati College 2017
- 1.1 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Assistant Professor Recruitment North Guwahati College Important Points:
- 1.3 Assistant Professor Recruitment Important Links:
Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Assistant Professor Recruitment– Application in standard form (as published In Assam Gazette Part- IX) with full biodata including Date of birth, e-mail mobile no and all supporting documents from HSLC onwards are invited from the eligible candidates having good academic records with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at Masters Degree and latest UGC norms with NET/SLET/SET conducted / accredited by UGC/ CSIR for filling up the sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors of the following subjects In the UGC scale of pay and other allowances.
However, the candidates who have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe/Differently – abled categories tor the purpose of eligibility The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mention above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks with out including any grace mark procedure. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% of marks to the Ph. D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to September 19, 1991
Reference date for acquiring qualification . Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date of submitting applications The eligibility like M. Phil/Ph. D/ Seminar papers/ publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
|SI. No.||Subjects||No. of Posts||Reservation||Roster Point|
|1||Anthropology||02||One for ST (P)||35|
|One for OBC/MOBC||47|
|4||Botany||02||One for ST (H)||30|
|One for ST (P)||45|
Assistant Professor Recruitment North Guwahati College Important Points:
- The age limit is 43 years as on 01. 01. 2017 and relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The In-service candidates have to submit NOC from the appointing authority only i.e the DHE Assam.
- Candidates must submit their duly completed applications with all relevant documents and testimonials within 15(fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with non-refundable A/C payee D/D of Rs.2000/ – (Rupees Two Thousand) only to be drawn in favour of the Principal, North Gauhati College, payable at United Bank Of India Guwahati Branch.
- Candidates must submit PRC and must know local language.
- No TA and DA will be paid for the interview.
Assistant Professor Recruitment Important Links: