Assam Secretariat Recruitment for English and Assamese Computer Operator
- 1 Assam Secretariat Recruitment for English and Assamese Computer Operator
- 1.1 Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator 2017
- 1.2 Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Post Details:
- 1.3 Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Application Fee:
- 1.4 Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Important Links:
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator 2017
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator -Online applications are invited from citizens of India as defined in the Constitution of India having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State at Assam tor recruitment of Computer Operators tor the Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam. Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006. Candidates are instructed to apply with fully filled up application form before last date is over.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Post Details:
Name of the Post: Computer Operator.
Number of Posts: 167(Computer Operator for English- 114, Computer Operator Assamese- 53).
Reservation:- ST(P) = 19, ST(H) = 09, SC = 08, OBC/MOBC = 32, Unreserved = 91, PwD = 08.
- Reservation for Women = 30% (in all categories)
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen= 2% (in all categories).
Pay: Scale of Pay of PB 14000-49000 + Grade Pay 6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the 1st day of January. 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Education and Other Qualification:
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts. Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Sate Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by Government.
- The candidates must also possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
How to apply & Important Instruction:
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in Official website
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website.
- Candidates are required to upload a latest passport size photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Scanned Signature, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) and Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by competent authority Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen) and original copy of Treasury Challan and copy of BPL Certificate in case of candidates of BPL families.
- No other document i.e. the hard copy of the online application form registration slip etc. are required to be sent to the Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Deptt.
- Since the application are submitted online the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However such candidate shall intimate their appropriate appointing authorities about submission of application in writing.
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination / join services on being selected by the Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Deptt, in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
- Online form may be filled-up met 21.08.2017 to 19.09.2017 (midnight) only.
- No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application.
- However if due to any unavoidable situation he/she submits another/ multiple applications, he/she will ensure that the application with the higher Registration Number is completed in all respect which will be accepted by the Secretariat Administration (Est(*) Department).
- Decision of the Secretariat Administration (Estt) Devil. as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
- Canvassing Directly Or Indirectly Shall Disqualify a Candidate.
- No application form will be accepted in the Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department.
- No TA/DA Is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer Proficiency Practical Test
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Application Fee:
The candidates will have to pay the application fees as follows Category :
Rate of Application Fee
- General :Rs 250.00 (Rupees two hundred and fifty)
- SC/ST/OBC :Rs.150.00 (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having : BPL certificate.
The amount may be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts.”
Mode of Selection :
Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a competitive examination to be held at examination zones mentioned below on the date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
Examination Zone for Phase-I:- Silchar, Diphu, Haftong, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Nagaon, Lakhimpur, Tezpur, Mangaldai, Guwahati, Nalbari, Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar and Dhubri. The syllabus of objective type written test shall be as follows:
Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati along with original testimonials including original copy of Treasury Challan.
The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Important Dates:
Online Apply Start From: 21-8-2017
Online Apply Last Date: 19-09-2017
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Computer Operator Important Links: