Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 188 Field Assistant
- 1 Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 188 Field Assistant
- 1.1 Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment of Field Assistant
- 1.2 Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.3 Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment How to Apply:-
- 1.4 Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment Important Points:
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment of Field Assistant
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment-In pursuance of approval of the Govt. of Assam vide letter No. VFV.173/2012/Pt./88 dated 30th March, 2017 fresh applications are hereby invited from the Indian Citizens as defined under Ad. 5 to 8 of the Constitution Of India, for filling up of 188 number of posts of Veterinary Field Assistant under the Directorate of A.H & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. The vacancy will be Filled up as per existing vacancy in the respective category of posts (i.e. vacancy available as per Post Based Roster Register).
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – 49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time (Pre-Revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 5200/- 20,200/ pm + Grade Pay- Rs. 2,400/-).
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017 as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated Dispur the 3rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment Educational Qualification Details:
For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant, a candidate shall have to pass the examination in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science (one year Training Course) from the recognized “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry’ established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar and having passed HSLC Examination as the basic qualification. This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service Rules. 2007.
Physical Standard : A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA under Rule 3(d) shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment How to Apply:-
- The intending candidate may apply in standard form as per pan IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/ adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the The photograph must be signed prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the , the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and shouki be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete and defective applications in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents w ill be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- In service candidates will have to apply through proper channel.
- The last date of receipt of application is 10th August, 2017 up to 5.00
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment Important Points:
- The appointment shall be subject to the conditions laid down in’The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Services Rules, 2002″ and in accordance with Govt. Norms, procedure and policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Government servants joining the service of the state on or after 01.02.2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules. 1969 and order issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other. retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a now set of pension rules which are being formulated in the line with the contributory pension scheme of Govt. of India as per rule.