Home Guard Recruitment At Kamrup and Kamrup Metro Districts
Home Guard Recruitment 2017
Home Guard Recruitment-Application are hereby invited by District Commandant Home Guards Kamrup, Assam from the intending Home Guards volunteer of Kamrup District (Kamrup Rural and Kamrup Metro) for engagement under various Agencies in Kamrup District. Eligiblity and other condition applicable for Home Guards volunteer are as per rules laid down in Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules,2015.
Last Date: 30.06.2017
Home Guard Recruitment Post Details
Number of post: 190
Place of Deployment: Kamrup District(Kamrup Rural and Kamrup Metro).
Age limit: 55 years maximum (preferably below 35 years)
- Rs. 235/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards volunteer.
- Rs. 250/- per day for Advance trained Home Guards volunteer.
- Minimum class VIII Pass.
- Home Guards volunteer certificate from Kamrup District.(mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2015-16 from the competent authority for a period of three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules,2015.
Desirable Qualification :
- Driving licence Holder
- Computer proficiency certificate.
- Extracurricular activity certificate if any.
- any skill development certificate.
Home Guard Recruitment Important Points:
- Home Guards volunteer will be shortlisted on the basis of First come First serve for the above mentioned tentative vacant post. The final list of candidate will be prepared based on the period of volunteers whose services is not utilized for more than One years, character and antecedent, overall fitness, smartness and turnout of Home Guards volunteers.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary in nature and no volunteer can claim any appointment / engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her performance as a home Guard Volunteer during his/her deployment tenure. Hence volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda in relation to their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any touts who may be trying to do so.
- No Home Guards volunteers can dictate any terms regarding choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be initiate for not compliance of such order.
- The undersign reserves the right to change/modify/ accept/reject any application without any information to the volunteers.
Home Guard Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date for submission of application: 01.06.2017
Last date of submission of application: 30.06.2017
Check More Job Notification Below: