Assam Agriculture University Junior Accountant Recruitment
Assam Agriculture University is one of the finest educational body on Agriculture in Assam. This is the only Agriculture University on North- East Region. In Assam Agriculture University students can make study and research on Agriculture Techniques, Students from anywhere India can join the University and Colleges undertaking by this University for higher studies. Assam Agricultural University is located on Jorhat district. Assam Agriculture University Invites the eligible candidates to fill up the application form for the following vacancies. The application should reach before last date to the Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013.
Last Date: 03-05-2017.
i) Name of the Post: Junior Accountant.
Number of Vacancies: 16
Pay: PB – 2 Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- Grade Pay Rs.3,300/- (Pre-revised)
Junior Accountant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Required Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Arts/Science & Commerce of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer and work experience in Finance & Accounts are desirable.
Application Fee: Fee of Rs.300.00(Rupees three hundred) in case of candidate of general category and Rs.150.00(Rupees one hundred fifty) in case of SC/ST candidate is to be paid in the AAU General Fund(Savings) A/c No.10253825316 in favour of the Comptroller,AAU,Jorhat-13 at any branch of the State Bank of India. The Pay-in-slip in original, duly authenticated by the bank authority, must be submitted with the application form.
Age: Should not be more than 38 years and minimum age limit is 18. Other age relaxation will be followed as per the Govt. Rules.
Document/ Testimonials Required for Junior Accountant Recruitment:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- Two self-attested copies of recent pass port size photographs.
- Self-attested copy of Employment Registration Card.
- Self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- The envelope containing the application form and other testimonials must indicate the name of the Post and Advertisement No.
- Physically handicapped certificate, if any.
- Bank (SBI) deposit Pay-in-slip in original duly authenticated by the bank authority.
- Recent certificates of good character and conduct from two referees known to the candidate (but not related to the candidate) and indicating the name and address of the referees in the application form Col.No.18.
- Candidates claiming relaxation of upper age limit shall submit supporting documents.
Junior Accountant Recruitment Important Links:
Please Note: Assamjobalerts.com is not responsible for any wrong information regarding the Advertisement.