1) The candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5-8 at the Constitution of India.
2)The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the
Registration No. & Date with the name of Employment Exchange must be reflected in their
3) The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
4) The candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years at age as on 01-01-2015. The upper Age limit is relaxable as per norms.
5) The application with attested copies at an testimonials regarding qualification, Age proof, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card etc. along with 3 (three) copies at recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate will he received on or before 31-08-2015.
6) The candidate Technically/professionally Qualified applied for the post at Junior Assistant,
their Applications will summarily he rejected.
7) A written test will be held for100 Marks for 3 (three) hours duration in respect of all Cadre posts.
8) Successfully candidates in written test will be called for Viva- Voce. The practical test will also
be held for the post of Junior Assistant.
9) The date at written Examination will be mentioned in the calling letter to be towed to the candidates.
10) A cell addressed envelope at size 10″ x 4.5″ affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) must he
enclosed with the applications.
11) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
12) The application with testimonials & cell addressed envelope should be put inside a Sealed envelope.
13) The Name of post applied for must be mentioned on the Top or the envelope containing the
14) Incomplete applications summarily be rejected.
15) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
16) Applications received after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
17) Numbers of post/ Roster Reservation may likely vary.