DC Office Majuli Recruitment For Mondal 2019
DC Office Majuli Recruitment For Mondal 2019 – Applications are hereby invited in Standard Form of application as published in pad IX of Assam Gazette from the intending candidates who have passed the 6 (Six) months Recorders Class Course Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhin Gaon, Assam only and permanent resident at Assam for filling up of 14 (Fourteen) nos. of vacant posts of Mondal in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Majuli in the. The Application should reach to the office of the undersigned latest by 15th March 2019.
Last Date: 15th March 2019
Name of Post: Mondal
No of Posts: 14[UR-7, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-2, ST-2]
Scale of Pay: Revised pay band of Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- plus Grade Pay of 6,200/- and other allowances as admissible under Rule.
- Candidates must have passed HSLC or its equivalent Examination.
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on 1st January’ 2019. The upper age limit for candidates is relaxable up to 5 years for ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The additional Mondal may also apply through proper channel against the advertisement.
How to Apply:
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the “Deputy Commissioner Majuli, P.0: Garamur, Dist: Majuli, PIN:785104“.
Application shall submit the self attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with application:
- Admit Card (Age proof), pass Certificate of HSLC onwards.
- Certificate showing Residential Proof.
- Caste Certificate where applicable.
- 3 copies of passport size photograph one of which shall be pasted on the Application Form with signature.
- Self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5 (five) only.
- 6 (six) month RCCC Training passed certificate.
Eligible candidates are to appear in a written test on revenue matters/ general awareness and also to appear in computer test to be held on 24th March 2019 at Majuli. Candidates may collect their admit cards from the office of the undersigned, if not received through post.