Gauhati High Court Recruitment For Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Post
- 1 Gauhati High Court Recruitment For Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Post
- 1.1 Post Details:
Gauhati High Court Recruitment For Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Post – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates till 5.00 PM of 8/03/2019 for appointment in 38 (thirty eight) posts (existing and anticipated) in Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service in the scale of pay of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Last Date: 08-03-2019 (Till 5.00 PM)
Name of Post: Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service
Number of Posts: 38 [Unreserved: 21 SC: 2 ST(P): 7 ST(H): 8 ]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/-
- Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Age: Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications 43 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others.
How to apply For Gauhati High Court Recruitment For Assam Judicial Service Grade-III Post:
The Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website www.ghconline.gov.in by 5.00 PM of 08/03/2019.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below.
- Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay fees.
- For SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- For all Other: Rs. 500/-
- Preliminary examination,
- Main written examination and
- Viva voce/ Interview.
- Submission of online application starts from 22/02/2019, 12:00 PM
- Last date for submission of online application 08/03/2019, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees 13/03/2019, Till bank transaction hours