Fire and Emergency Service Assam Driver Recruitment
- 1 Fire and Emergency Service Assam Driver Recruitment
Fire and Emergency Service Assam Driver Recruitment – Recruitment rallies will be conducted for selection of candidates for appointment as Driver for 24 number of vacant posts. The date and venue of Physical Test and Written Test would be intimated in due course through Admit Cards and through Fire and Emergency Services website https://fireandemergenc yservices.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 02-03-2019 (Till Midnight)
Name of the Post: Driver
Number of Posts: 24 [UR-15, OBC/MOBC-7, ST(H)-2]
Scale of Pay: Pay Band Rs. 14,000-49,000/-, Grade pay Rs. 5000/-per month, plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Minimum Educational Qualification will be Class-VIII passed from a recognized Board/ Institution and
- The applicant must possess valid driving license for HMV, (Heavy Motor Vehicles) from recognized authority (Assam State only)
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
How to Apply For Fire and Emergency Service Assam Driver Recruitment:
- Applications must be submitted online through Fire and Emergency Services website (https://fireandemergencyservices.assam.gov.in).
- No other forms of application will be entertained.
- Only online applications will be received with effect from 16/02/2019 12:00 PM onwards and no other form of applications will be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of applications will be 02/03/2019 midnight.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph
- All relevant documents like age proof, educational qualification proof, Employment Exchange Registration Card, Cast, proof of residence, driving license etc. need to be uploaded at the time of online apply and the documents should be self-attested
- Driving Test
- Medical Test
- PST(Physical Standard Test)
- PET [Physical Efficiency Test (1.6 KM and Long Jump)]
- Written test