Department of Transport, BTC Recruitment for Enforcement Checker
- 1 Department of Transport, BTC Recruitment for Enforcement Checker
Department of Transport, BTC Recruitment for Enforcement Checker – The Central Selection Board (CSB), Bodoland Territorial Council, Kokrajhar invites application from the citizen of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant post of Grade-111 posts lying under the Department of Transport, BTC in the Pay Band and Grade Pay plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Gent. of Assam issued from time to time. The Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria for the post are as given below.
Last Date: 22-02-2019
Name of the Post: Enforcement Checker
Number of Post: 9
Required Qualification: HSLC or equivalent passed
Age: Minimum 18 to 43 years of age on 01-01-2019. Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC /MOBC candidates are as per Govt. norm
How to Apply For Department of Transport, BTC Recruitment for Enforcement Checker:
- The eligible candidates willing to apply for the post as mentioned above may apply by filling up the application form as per ANNEXURE-I of this advertisement.
- The completed application form duly filled up by the candidates with all testimonials should be submitted to “The Member Secretary, Central Selection Board (CSB), BTC, Post Office Road, Kokrajhar“
- The photo copies of all educational certificates from HSLC onwards alongwith other professional/ experience, if any must be furnished.
- The candidate must sign all the photo copies of documents himself/herself as certified to be true copy
- The last date of submission of application is fixed on 22.02.2019 upto office hours.
- The envelope containing completed application alongwith testimonials and one self address envelop (size 23 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-must be superscribed the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelop.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
All the eligible candidates applying for the post as mentioned above need to deposit a Treasury Challan paid to Kokrajhar Treasury Office or IPO for an amount of
- Rs. 150/ (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for SC/ST candidates.
- In case of Treasury Challan the challan must be paid in favour of the Principal Secretary, BTC, Kokrajhar payable at Kokrajhar Treasury Office under the Head of Account-8443 Civil Deposit, Personal Deposit, BTC.
- The challan paid at Kokrajhar Treasury Office only will be accepted.
- And in case of IPO must be paid in favour of the Member Secretary, CSB, Kokrajhar payable at Kokrajhar Head Post Office.
The interview will be conducted into 2(Two) phases as given below.
- Written Test containing the subjects of English, GK, Mathematics to 85 marks
- Viva-Voce Test 15 marks