Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 at Dy. Director of Town & Country Planning
Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Applications in Standard Form as prescribed In Part-D( of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of a Grade-III vacant post in the Office of the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai on direct recruitment basis as below.
Last Date: 02-02-2019
Post Details For Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Post: 01[ST(P)]
Scale of Pay: Pay of PB-2 Rs.14,000/- to 49.0001- Grade Pay of Rs.6.200/- other allowances as admissible under rules of the Govt. of Assam
Age: 21 to 48 years as on 01-01-2019
- Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Candidate must possess Computer skills for handling data and text on Computer both in English and Assamese languages.
How to Apply and Other Important Points:
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- The applications in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following:
- Applicants shall furnished sell attested copes of the following documents along with the application
- Pass Certificates and Mark Sheet of HSLC onwards.
- The age will be calculated as on 01.01.2019 on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Computer Diploma/Training Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course.
- Copy of upto date Employment Registration Certificate.
- Contact No and Email ID must be mentioned in the application form.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2 (two) copies should be enclosed along with the application.
- 1 (One) self addressed envelopes of size 10 x 4.5 inch affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- The name of the post applied for should be dearly written in Told Letters’ on the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
- Application fee: Nil
- Candidates already in Govt./Govt. undertaking service should apply through proper channel-
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Written Test (Multiple choice type) comprising of General Awareness. English. test of reasoning Arithmetic, Computer basic etc.. Shorifisted candidates of Written Test shall be called for Computer practical test Details of which will be communicated in due course of time.
- Address of submission of application:Office of the Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Mangaldai, Ward No.-10. Milanpur, P.0.-Mangaldai-784125. Dist: Darrang (Assam).
- Last date of receipt of application: 02.02.2019 upto 4.00 PM.