IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2019 For Administrative Officer and Accounts Officer
- 1 IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2019 For Administrative Officer and Accounts Officer
IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2019 For Administrative Officer and Accounts Officer – The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India with its Headquarter at Guwahati and engaged in training. research and consultancy activities in the fields of Skill Development and entrepreneurship is looking fora highly proficient person to fill in the post of Administrative Officer & Accounts Officer. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts.com
Last Date: within 35 days from the date of publication in the Employment News
Post Details For IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
i) Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
Number of Post: 01
- A 1st class or 2nd class Post Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science
- A Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or Business Administration (with Specialization in HR) from a reputed institute.
Requisite Experiences:Minimum 5 years of experiences of working in rank of Superintendent / Sr. Administrative Assistant or equivalent position in an Organization/Department. For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt/ PSUs / Autonomous Bodies/other Organizations as regular basis for at least 5 years in the Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- 34,8001- (Grade Pay of Rs. 4.600). requisite experience will be judged. Preference will be given to LLB Degree holders along with aforementioned qualifications. Knowledge of Government of India Rules and Regulations is essential.
Job Description: Administrative Officer’s post is a key position in the organization. The Administrative Officer will be responsible for all administrative matters including custody and maintenance of Institute’s assets. Besides. he will have to lake other responsibilities as assigned to him by the competent authority from time to time.
ii) Name of the Post: Accounts Officer
Number of Post: 01
- A 1st Class or 2nd Class Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance or CA Intern Pass/ICWA Intern Pass and at least 5 years’ experience of working in the rank of Accounts Officer/Junior Accounts Officer or equivalent position in a Government Department/Other Organization. For those serving in Central Govt / State Govt / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/Other Organizations as regular -basis, requisite experience will be judged. Candidates also must have experience in working with Tally Accounting Software in a proficient manner.
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in accounts matters in a supervisory capacity in any Government Department/Institution/other Organization for at least 5 years in the Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- 34.800/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 4.600/-). Knowledge of Government of India Rules and Regulations is essential.
Job Description: Accounts officer is the key position in the organization. He will be responsible for managing the financial bookkeeping, processing of invoices, records payments,. and track expenses of the organization. In some cases, the Accounts officer has to supervise other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties. Besides, he will have to take other responsibilities as assigned to him by the competent authority from time to time.
Age Criterion: Upper age should not exceed 45 years.
Scale of Pay: For both posts, Pay Band is of Rs. 15,600/- -39,100/-, Level-10 in a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply to the undersigned in the address mentioned above through proper channel with bio-data and attested testimonials together with their up to date Attested APARs of last 3 years, Certificate of Vigilance Clearance and No Penalty Certificate for the last 5 years within 35 days from the date of publication of the Employment News advertisement along with a crossed DD of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favor of “Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship” payable at Guwahati. Those who are working in central/State Government/Other Organization should send “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
Important Points For IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
- Interview-shall be held at Guwahati.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview by this Office.
- Besides pay, the selected incumbent will be entitled to draw other allowances as per Central Government Rules. Qualification, age and experiences are relaxable in case of exceptionally suitable candidates.
- The Institute reserves its right to reject any or all the applications at the time of scrutiny of the same.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.