Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur Office Peon Recruitment
- 1 Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur Office Peon Recruitment
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur Office Peon Recruitment – Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form from the intending candidates for filling up one vacant post of Office Peon (Grade-IV) at the office of the S.D.J.M.(M), Biswanath Chariali under the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur in the Pay Band and Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rules as shown below. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts.com
Last Date: 04-02-2019
Name of the Post: Office Peon (Grade-IV)
Number of Post: 1 [ST(H)]
Required Qualification: Class VIII passed and upto Class-XII
Scale of Pay: (PB-1) Rs. 12000-37500/-+- G.P. Rs. 3900/-
How to Apply:
- The Completely filled up Standard Form with self attested copies or all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- The application should be addressed to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
- Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in the Block letters as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON”.
- The last date of receipt of application form is 04.02.2019.
Important Points For Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur Office Peon Recruitment:
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates must have passed Class VIII, but Candidates who have completed Graduation or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as on 01.2019. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt norms.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application without fail.
- The eligible candidates applying for the post shall be required to appear for written test followed by, viva-voce.
- The list of eligible candidates along with specific date or interview shall be uploaded in the official website of Sonitpur District Judiciary (www.sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in) in due course and also be intimated through SMS. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
- Interview centre : Tezpur (Date & Venue will be notified in the official website and through SMS).
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or without photographs or incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.