Assam State Level Tourist Guide Course Admission Notification 2019
Assam State Level Tourist Guide Course Admission Notification 2019 – Application from Indian Citizens are invited for undergoing State Level Tourist Guide Training course at Guwahati (Non-residential) (20-30 working days for 30 participants) and Soft skill training for Specially able persons at Sivasagar (10 persons for 7 days) to be organized by Directorate of Tourism, Govt. of Assam from 21.01.2019 & 25.01.2019 respectively.
After successful completion of the training course the Trainees will be given Tourist Guide License who will be treated as recognized Guide of the Tourism Department Government of Assam. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts.com
Last Date: 17-01-2019
How to Apply For Assam State Level Tourist Guide Course Admission Notification 2019:
Interested candidates have send their Bio-Data containing the following information:
- Name (in block letter)
- Father’s Name
- Full present & Home address :
- Educational Qualification
- Caste belongs to SC/ST with certificate
Candidates should submit the self-attested copies of all required documents and testimonials along with two copies of recent passport size photographs.
Application will be reached on or before 17.01.2019 to the office of the Director of Tourism, Station Road, Guwahati 1.
- Age of candidates should be in 21 years to 45/50 years as on 01.01.2019. A relaxation of 3 years of age in case of SC and ST will be applicable.
- 10+2 passed from any recognized Board/Council in any stream (Arts/Science and Commerce) or
- 10th class passed with Diploma in Tourism/Hotel Management
- The candidate should apply in a plan paper stating their full Bio-Data.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
The name of the short listed candidates will be displayed on www.directortourism.assam.gov.in website and in notice board of the office of the Director of Tourism, Station Road, Guwahati-1 on 19th January, 2019.