Important Instructions For APSC Prelims 2018
Important Instructions For APSC Prelims 2018 – APSC COMBINED COMPETITIVE (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2018 INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES (REVISED) The issuing of e-Admission Certificate(Admit Card) is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled. The candidate must note that the Commission will take up the verification of eligibility condition i.e. age, educational qualification and Caste, PWD etc. with reference to the original documents only after the candidate has qualified for the interview/Viva-voce. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Important Instructions For APSC Prelims 2018
- Immediately after downloading the e-Admission Certificate, the candidate should check it very carefully and bring to the notice of the Assam Public Service Commission discrepancies, if any, without loss of time.
- He/she must bring his/her Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall to secure admission.
- Candidates are to reach examination hall at least 30 minutes before the Examination
- Candidates who are unable to download their e-ADMISSION CERTIFICATE must furnish to the designated Supervisor (i) two copies of recent passport size photograph and (ii) any one of the identity proof documents, such as, PAN Card/ Driving License/Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Bank Passbook containing Photograph/ ID Card issued by the Educational Institution where he/she is studying presently/ ID issued by Govt. or Public Sector undertaking etc.
- The candidate will paste a copy of recent passport size colour photograph (with white background) on the space provided in the e-Admission Certificate
- The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination
- The candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY ANY ELECTRONIC/MEHANICAL COMMUNICATION DEVICE INCLUDING MOBILE PHONE, BLUETOOTH, EARPHONE, TABLET ETC.
- CALCULATORS, BOOKS, SCALE OR DRAWING INSTRUMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL. THE COMMISSION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFE CUSTODY OF MOBILE PHONES ETC. AND AS SUCH WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CASE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- Candidate(s) found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall be liable to such punishment as the Commission may decide which may include expulsion and debarring from examinations.
- Candidate must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor/Invigilator. Failure to do so will make the candidate liable for such punishment as the Commission may decide
- The following items will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall:
- The Test Booklet – please check that it is numbered. If it is not numbered please inform the Invigilator and get ii changed immediately.
- Answer Sheet – please check that ii is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced.
The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Out of the above 2(two) items, candidates are permitted to lake with them, only the Test Booklet issued to them, after conclusion of the Examination. They must return the Answer Sheet lo the invigilator on duty without fail.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- A specimen copy of Answer Sheet (OMR) is enclosed with e-Admission Certificate for guidance of candidates. Read and follow the instructions scrupulously.
- In case of General Studies, the Test Booklet shall be in 4 series, namely series A. B, C & D. The series mentioned in the General Studies Question Booklet should be marked in the space provided for the series in Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet without marking series in case of General Studies shall not be evaluated.
- In case of optional subject, the series is not applicable. So the space provided for series in case of optional subject shall be left blank in the answer sheets.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
- No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet/Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination.
- The Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall.
- The candidate must not indulging in copying, communication with other candidates or resort to any misconduct in the examination Hall. He/She will be disqualified if found doing so