SAMEER Graduate And Diploma Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2018
SAMEER Graduate And Diploma Apprentice Trainees Recruitment – The Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai, is an Autonomous premier Research & Development organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India. SAMEER invites the applications from eligible candidates for Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Trainees at Chemical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg., Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering / IT branches to make him/her a skilful engineer. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts .com
Post Details For SAMEER Graduate and Diploma Trainees Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Graduate And Diploma Apprentice Trainees
Subject of Graduate/Diploma course:
- Chemical Engineering,
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.,
- Mechanical Engineering and
- Computer Science Engineering / IT.
No of Vacancies: 28 (Graduate-20, Diploma-8)
- Graduate: BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks
- Diploma: Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
The candidates who have registered with BOAT ( Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai and are within three years of passing of qualifying exam are eligible to apply
- Graduate: Rs 10, 500/- Per month + Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from Vikhroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus
- Diploma: Rs 8,500/- per month + Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from Vikhroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus
Age: Maximum of 25 years.
- Documents Required at the time of interview
- Duly Filled application Form (Available on the SAMEER website). The application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th/12th Standard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Note: Candidates should bring one set of zerox of all documents for submission with application along with originals.
- Candidates may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for the written test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
- Venue of Walk In Interview: SAMEER, I. I. T Campus, Hill Side, Powai Mumbai 400076. Website : www.sameer.gov.in
- Reporting time: 9: 30 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 10:00 AM]
Date of Walk in Interview:
|Sl No||Subject of Graduate/Diploma course||Date of Interview|
|1.||Electronics & Telecommunication Graduate||23rd Oct. 2018|
|2.||Computer Science Engineering / IT Graduate||23rd Oct. 2018|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering Graduate||24th Oct. 2018|
|4.||Chemical Engineering Diploma||24th Oct. 2018|
|5.||Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma||24th Oct. 2018|