Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment For Security Assistant
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment For Security Assistant – IB Recruitment for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) post, therefore candidates who have cleared the Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education and good knowledge on local languages are invited for apply online for the Security Assistant (Executive) post. The eligible candidates can APPLY ONLINE through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in). The Details of scale of pay, age and other details for IB Security Assistant Recruitment are given below. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Last Date for Online Apply: 10-11-2018
Post Details for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment For Security Assistant:
Name of the Post: Security Assistant (Executive)
Total No of Posts: 1054(UR-620, OBC-187, SC-160, ST-87)
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Qualification/ Eligibility Conditions:
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
Age limit: Not exceeding 27 years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply For Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment For Security Assistant:
Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only (Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode) from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
- 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee.
- All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen* & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The examination fee can be paid offline or online. (to know more please check the official details)
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I(objective type written exam) at one of the test centres mentioned in the official notification. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II(descriptive type) & Tier-III(spoken ability) exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
Important Date and Links:
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10-11-2018
- Official Notification: Intelligence-Bureau-IB-Recruitment-For-Security-Assistant-.pdf