Gauhati High Court Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Prelim Exam Admit Card Download
- 1 Gauhati High Court Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Prelim Exam Admit Card Download
- 1.1 Details of Assam Judicial Service Grade III Prelim Exam:
Gauhati High Court Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Prelim Exam Admit Card Download – Pursuant to the advertisement dated 14-09-2018 the Gauhati High Court has been pleased to notify that the Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choices) for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service will be held as per the schedule indicated below. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Details of Assam Judicial Service Grade III Prelim Exam:
|Date||Time/Duration||Place of Exam|
|04-11-2018||11.00 AM to 1.00PM (2 Hours)||Guwahati|
Important Points for Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Prelim Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download:
- Specific venue of the examination will be indicated in the Admit Cards
- Admit Cards/ Hall Ticket for Gauhati High Court Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service Prelim Exam may be downloaded from official website of the Gauhati High Court (www.ghconline.gov.in) w.e.f. 30-10-2018 (3.00 pm onwards).
- Syllabus of the Preliminary Examination has already been provided in the advertisement dated 14-09-2018 and also provided below.
- A provisional list of candidates with assigned Roll Numbers and a reject list along with reason of rejection have been published along with this notification.
- Candidates of the provisional list have been allowed to appear in the Preliminary Examination subject to condition that their candidature is still under scrutiny.
- The Gauhati High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate on detection of any ineligibility condition at any stage.
Click Here to Check the Official Notification For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service [Total 42 Posts]
Syllabus For Preliminary Examination (Screening Test):
The Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) for Assam Judicial Service Grade III shall consist of objective type questions of 100 marks,
- Out of which 90 marks will cover
- General Knowledge,
- Constitution of India,
- Code of Civil Procedure,
- Code of Criminal Procedure,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Indian Contract Act,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Law of Torts
- Remaining 10 marks to test the proficiency in the Official Language(s) of the State of Assam (Assamese).