Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 For ACT Apprentices by RRB
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites the eligible candidates to apply online for 2907 ACT Apprentices Posts in Eastern Railway, Kolkata, West Bengal on Apprenticeship. Railway Recruitment Board Eastern Railway(RRB) is mainly for Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol and Danapur Divisions online applications for eastern railway ACT Apprentices recruitment are invited by Eastern Railway Recruitment Board from 15th October 2018 to 14th November 2018 for 2907 ACT Apprentices vacancies. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts .com
Last Date : 14.11.2018
Post Details For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019:
Name of the Post – ACT Apprentices
Number of Posts – 2907
Division Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Division Names||No of Posts|
- Candidate have to Passed 10th standard and ITI from the recognized Organization/Board
Age: Candidates’ age must be 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxtaion are as per the govt. rule.
How to Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019:
- First of all visit official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Look around for “Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 for ACT Apprentices “.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.