Army Public Schools (APS) Recruitment For PGT/TGT/PRT Teachers
- 1 Army Public Schools (APS) Recruitment For PGT/TGT/PRT Teachers
Army Public Schools (APS) Recruitment – Army Public Schools (APS) are located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. The Army Public Schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons. There for the fresh candidates are recruited in every year for maintaining the required stuffs in these Arym Public schools. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Last Date: 24 Oct 2018
Post Details For Army Public Schools (APS) Recruitment:
Name of the Post: PGT/TGT/PRT
|Serial No||Post||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation||50||B. Ed.||50|
|3.||PRT||Graduation||50||B. Ed./ Two years Diploma||50|
Age(As on 1st April 2019): 40 years for fresh candidates and 57 years for experienced candidates.
How to Apply For Army Public School (APS)Recruitment:
- Candidates are expected to register ONLINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in .
- The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2017 to 24 Oct 2018. Candidates can register from 9AM on 01st Oct 2018 to 5PM on 24th Oct 2018. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration.
- Stage 1: Screening Exam will be conducted on 17 and 18 November 2018, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- Stage 2: Interview There may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Army Public School Screening Exam Syllabus for 2018:
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT / TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90||Objective:|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90||Objective|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective|
Important Dates and Links:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 1 Oct 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 24 Oct 2018
- For Official Notification – Click Here