AMTRON Recruitment 2018 For Systems Officer and Systems Assistant
AMTRON Recruitment 2018 For Systems Officer and Systems Assistant – Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Technical Manpower (Information Technology) on contract basis in various District and Sub-divisional Courts of Assam under 14th Finance Commission Grants. The employment is purely contractual in nature and the terms of contract shall come to an end on 31st March,2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply only online for the same, through the official website of the Corporation (www.amtron.in) from 09.10.2018 to 23.10.2018. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts
Last Date: 23/10/2018 (11:59 PM)
Post Details of AMTRON Recruitment 2018 For Systems Officer and Systems Assistant:
i) Name of Post: Systems Officer
Number of Posts: 9
Salary(Monthly fixed pay): Rs. 15985.00 EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 3600.00
Required Qualification: BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or MSc(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation)
Required Experience: 1 Year experience in software development in PHP/Java and Postgresql/ MySQL environment, Android and IOS Mobile App development, Technical Troubleshooting & support in Hardware/Software implementation.
ii) Name of Post: Systems Assistant
Number of Posts: 9
Salary (Monthly fixed pay): Rs. 10750.00 EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 2580.00
Required Qualification: B.C.A or B.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/Engineering
Required Experience: Knowledge in Server Administration/LAN/ DBA/Technical troubleshooting support in Hardware.
How to Apply:
A candidate can apply only ONLINE through website www.amtron.in. No other mode of application is acceptable. The online application can be uploaded following the typical steps as mentioned below:
- Visit www.amtron.in
- Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply Online against this Notification
- Register yourself into the portal
- Login using your Registration No.
- Fill-up and submit the online application form
The online registration shall close by midnight of the last date of submission of applications as
mentioned above in this notification. Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected. On
submission of the online application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number which
he / she needs to retain for use in future. It is to be noted that submission of the online application
does not automatically qualify any candidate for the position and also does not imply verification of
credentials of the applicant.
Selection Procedure For AMTRON Recruitment 2018:
- Online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and list of such shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the website www.amtron.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for test/viva-voce through downloadable call letters.
- Selection Committee(s) will be constituted for test/viva-voce.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test/viva-voce and experience.
- No TA/DA will be entertained for appearing in any test/viva-voce.
Important Dates and Links:
- Opening Date for submission on line application: 09/10/2018 10:00AM
- Last Date for submission on line application: 23/10/2018 11:59PM
- Uploading shortlist of candidates for test/viva-voce: To be notified later
- Official Notification: AMTRON Recruitment 2018 For Systems Officer and Systems Assistant
- Apply Online: Click Here to Apply For AMTRON Recruitment 2018