31 October 2018 – Current Affairs For Assam APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams
31 October 2018
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- The Arunachal Pradesh state government signed an MoU with the British Council to strengthen educational and cultural cooperation, in order to support the knowledge ambitions and economic growth of the state.
- Dr Jitendra Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for DONER, laid the foundation stone for the STINER Centre at the CSIR-North East Institute of Science And Technology, Jorhat.
- Near about 9,000 people from Assam who had passed secondary examination under West Bengal Board Secondary Education (WBBSE) before 1973 from Tripura have applied to the WBBSE requesting documents for submitting to the National Register of Citizens, NRC Assam.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- RBI will inject Rs 40,000 crore in November through open market operation (OMO).
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi is the first in country to get Taxibots which can be used to reduce the use of air turbine fuel during taxiing.
- Indian Railways to build world’s highest railway line in Ladakh.