02 October 2018 – Current Affairs For Assam APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams
02 October 2018
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Nita Ambani, founder-chairperson of Reliance Foundation, said that Reliance Foundation Youth Sports (RFYS) is keen to partner with building sports infrastructure in Meghalaya.
- Ketaki Bardalai -new executive director of Shishu Sarothi, Delhi from 1st
- Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal released a book on AYUSH titled Su-Swasthyar Aadhar.
- According to an assembly reply by Parliamentary Affairs minister of Assam Chandra Mohan Patowary, in the last five years, 8,443 children went missing from Assam. For 2017, figure was 1,839. In the last five years, only 4,377 missing children were recovered.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
People observes 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on 2nd October
The Union Cabinet cleared a proposal to convert GST Network (GSTN) into a 100% government-owned company.
- The Indo-Bangladesh Border conference was held in
- Kerala government has decided to create the post of ‘firewomen’ in the Kerala State Fire and Rescue Services in a bid to break gender stereotypes.
- Surgical Strike Day was observed across India on 29th September 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) barred Bandhan bank from opening new branches.
- The world’s first ever human case of the rat version of the hepatitis E virus (HEV) has been found in Hong Kong
- ICICI Bank ties-up with com to launch a range of co-branded credit cards.
- Ahmedabad & Mandu are declared as the ‘Best Heritage City’ at the National Tourism Awards for 2016-17
- Actor-director Pankaj Kapur honoured with ‘Icons of Indian Cinema’ Award