01 October 2018 – Current Affairs For Assam APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams
01 October 2018
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Assamese film Village Rockstars, India’s official Oscars entry, released on Friday earned around Rs 11 lakh in box office across the country on the first day of its release.
- The number of cases of child marriage increases in Assam. The figure in in 2017-18 is 317 as against 96 cases in 2016-17 and 32 cases in 2015-16.
- As per statement of Rupesh Goala, secretary of Assam Chah Mazdoor Sangha (ACMS) , all major and minor tea industries in the Brahmaputra Valley have agreed to pay 20% bonus to the plantation workers this year.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Actor-director Pankaj Kapur is honoured with ‘Icons of Indian Cinema’ Award at the closing ceremony of the ninth edition of Jagran Film Festival in Mumbai
- Finance Minister of India Arun Jaitley launched the Financial Inclusion Index (FII) in New Delhi. The index includes the three measurement dimensions: (i) Access to financial services (ii) Usage of financial services (iii) Quality.
- Vice-president of India Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate Worlds largest dome at the Maharashtra Institute of Technology’s (MIT) Loni-Kalbhor campus Pune on 2nd October
- Finance Minister of India Arun Jaitley launched a common online platform for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) credit which will enable businesses to get loans up to Rs 10 million approved through a completely automated process within just 59 minutes.
- Walmart Foundation announced that it is to invest Rs.180 crore in India over the next five years to improve farmers’ livelihood.