National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19 For Class X Students
- 1 National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19 For Class X Students
- 1.0.1 About the Scheme (NTSE)
- 1.0.2 Scholarship:
- 1.0.3 Eligibility:
- 1.0.4 For More Scholarships of Assam Click Here
- 1.0.5 Selection Procedure:
- 1.0.6 Reservation:
- 1.0.7 Qualifying Marks:
- 1.0.8 Application Form:
- 1.0.9 Examination Centre:
- 1.0.10 Admit Card Download For National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19:
- 1.0.11 Rate of Examination Fee:
- 1.0.12 How to deposit fee:
- 1.1 Contact Details for any Query regarding National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19 For Class X Students – Online applications are invited from the intending students studying in class-X (Ten) for the State Level National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)- 2018-19.
About the Scheme (NTSE)
National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. Scholarship will be awarded as per NCERT Rules.
About One thousand scholarships are awarded for different stages of education as follows:
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Postgraduates.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Students of Class-X studying in Government, Local Body, Govt. Aided, Private Schools are eligible to appear for Stage-I examination.
There will be two stage selection process for award of scholarship.
- Stage-I: selection will be done by State /UTs and those who qualify Stage-I. will be eligible to appear for Stage-II.
- Stage-II: examination, conducted by NCERT
Assam State quota is 101
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category and
- 4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
- 27% for students belonging OBC category(Non-Creamy Layer) as per central list available on www.ncbc.nic.in/user_panel/centralliststateview.aspx
Qualifying marks for candidates from
- General category is 40% in each paper and
- For Candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
Students may visit our website www.madhyamik.in for online submission of application which will be available from 15th September, 2018, 11.00 A.M.
Stage-I : NTSE Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However centre of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
Admit Card Download For National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19:
The Admit Card for the candidate will be available online The candidate may download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or user name on or after 20th October’ 2018. If any candidate fails to submit required information or deposit required fee. their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Rate of Examination Fee:
- Rs. 200/- per student for General Category.
- Rs. 150/- per student for SC/ST Category.
How to deposit fee:
- For ONLINE submission of application, the candidates have to deposit fee in any SBI Branch by e-challan generated by ONLINE PORTAL.
- Last date of submission of fees in Bank is 15th September, 2018 to 15th October,2018.
Contact Details for any Query regarding National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholarship 2018-19
In case of any confusion, the students may contact the
- Liaison Officer (Tapan Kalita) Dy. D.S.E over telephone number is 03612381657(0) during working hours.
- Helpline No. 09769199421 (Monday to Saturday: 10 A.M to 5 P.M.)
- Last date of submission of Application Form Online 10th October 2018 upto 12.00 P.M.
- Examination Date: 4th November 2018 (Sunday).