National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019
- 1 National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019
- 1.0.1 About the Scheme (NMMSS)
- 1.0.2 For More Scholarships of Assam Click Here
- 1.0.3 Terms & Conditions For Eligibility For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
- 1.0.4 Selection Test for NMMSS
- 1.0.5 Required Qualifying Marks:
- 1.0.6 Application Form Download For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
- 1.0.7 Examination Centre:
- 1.0.8 Important Dates:
- 1.0.9 Admit Card Download For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
- 1.0.10 Rate of Examination Fee:
- 1.0.11 How to submit the application Form:
- 1.0.12 Related
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019 – Applications are invited from the eligible and Intending students studying In class VIII for National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme [NMMS-2018-19]
About the Scheme (NMMSS)
Under this Scheme Scholarship is awarded to benefit the children of weaker sections of the society. The scholarship is paid to the students till they complete their studies up to class XII i.e. for a maximum period of 4 years @ Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand) per month.
Terms & Conditions For Eligibility For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
- The students studying in Govt. & Provincialised Schools are only eligible (or NMMS Examination)
- The Parents Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. l .5 lacs per annum
- The students should have at least 55% marks in class VII.
Selection Test for NMMSS
A written examination will be held for selection of candidates under the NMMSS Scheme.
Reservation: Assam State quota is 2411.
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
- 5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category and
- 4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
Required Qualifying Marks:
- Qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and
- For candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
Application Form Download For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
Students can submit application for NMMSS Examination both in OFFLINE and ONLINE mode.
- For offline submission, application form can be collected from the office of the concerned Inspector of Schools during the office period i.e. from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. within 20th September to 10th October, 2018.
- For ONLINE submission, student can visit our website www.madhyamik.in for details.
NMMSS Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However centre of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
- Last date for submission of application for both OFFLINE & ONLINE s on 10th October/ 2018.
- Date of Examination is on 4th November/2018. (Sunday)
Admit Card Download For National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
Admit Card for the candidate will be available online. The candidate may download hi&‘ her admit card by putting his/her application number or user name on or alter 20th October’ 2018. If any candidate fails to submit required information or deposit required fee. their application will be rejected and no admit card will issued against them.
Rate of Examination Fee:
- Rs.150/- per student for General Category.
- Rs.100/- per student for SC/ST Category.
How to deposit fee:
- For OFFLINE submission of application, the examination fee shall have to be deposited in the Bank MC given below and the original receipt of pay-in-slip must be enclosed with the application. Name and style of current A/C ‘‘National Talent Search Examination” Account No.30294941517 Bank SBI, Kahilipara Branch. Application fee deposited’ sent by other way shall not be entertained.
- In case of ONLINE submission of application, the candidates have to deposit fee in any SBI Branch by e-challan generated by ONLINE PORTAL
- Last date of submission of fees in Bank is 15th October, 2018.
How to submit the application Form:
- For offline: Application must be submitted to the following address:
- Application for NMMS Examination ‘Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati, PIN-781019“
In case of any confusion, students may contact
- The Liaison Officer (Tapan Kalita) Dy D.S.E over telephone number 0361-2381657(0) during working hours.
- Helpline No. 09769199421 (Monday to Saturday: 10 A.M to 5 P.M.)
Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/National-Means-Cum-Merit-Scholarship-Scheme-2018-2019.jpg