ITI Ltd. Recruitment For Trainee Technical Assistant
ITI Ltd. Recruitment For Trainee Technical Assistant – ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications.
The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business.
ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company have set up state of the art data centres at Bangalore and Naini Units.
ITI Ltd. Recruitment For Trainee Technical Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: Trainee Technical Assistant
Number of Posts: 50
- Essential: The candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil / Electrical / Mechanical/Chemical with an aggregate marks of 60% for General and OBC candidates and 58% marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/PWD.
- Candidates with Engineering Degree Qualification will not be considered for this post.
Job Profile: The incumbent is required to have inclination to installation & commissioning of Telecom and Auxiliary equipment, testing and maintenance of electronic & communication equipment. The job also requires extensive travelling and interaction with customers. He has the caliber to inspect and monitor the project activities including buildings and towers.
HOW TO APPLY For ITI Ltd. Recruitment:
- APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH ONLINE.
- In addition to submit on line application, the candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address.
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date for submission of on line application is on 25.09.2018 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates on 27.09.2018.
- Office Address: Dy. General Manager-HR [NS&M] ITI Limited; Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, BANGALORE -560 016.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete/without copies of certificates/submitted without Mark lists will be rejected.
- Official Notification: http://www.itiltd-india.com/Careers/Recuirement%20of%20TTA-11-09-2018
- Apply Online: http://careers.itiltd-india.com/instructions_corp_be