Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 at Assam For Various Posts
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 at Assam For Various Posts
Age: 17 ½ to 21 yrs
- SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification 10+ 2 and above, however minimum 33% in each subject required.
i) Name of the Post: Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
Age: 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in these subject 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should be Graduate with Botany, Zoology/ Bio Science & English. The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is off in case of Graduates. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
iii) Name of the Post: Soldier Technical
Age: 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 40% marks in each subject 50% marks in overall aggregate
iv) Name of the Post: Soldier Clk/SKT
Age: 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% each subject.
- Should have studies and passed English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in class X or Class XII with 50% in each subject.
- Note : Even if a candidate is a Graduate or has a higher qualification % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
v) Name of the Post: Soldier Tradesman
Age: 17 ½ to 23 yrs
- 10th Simple Pass/ITI (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper who may be 8th Pass).
Important Documents For Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 at Assam:
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photo shopped photographs will NOT be
- Education Certificate. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online
education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate.Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate. Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years.
- Affidavit.Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrollment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- Candidates may require to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Official Contact Details:
For more details contact on :-
- Telephone Number – 0364 – 2506581
- Mobile No – 9485394233
Important Dates and Links For Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 at Assam:
- Rally Date: 29 Oct 2018 to 03 Nov 2018.
- Registration Date: 30 August 18 to 13 October 18.
- Admit Cards Availability: 14 October 18 to 28 October 2018.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 14 October 18 to 28 October 2018.