IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 For SRF, JRF and Project Assistant
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 For SRF, JRF and Project Assistant – Applications are invited for a Walk in interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Development of abiotic stress resilient tropical pulses through tailoring of ABA receptor genes” at the department of Biosciences & Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati.
Date of Walk In Interview: 25 September, 2018 (Tuesday) at 10-12 noon
Post Details of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018:
i) Name of the Post: SRF
Number of Post: 1
Remuneration: Rs. 34600.00/- per month
Required Qualification: M.Sc./MTech with two years research experience in plant molecular biology.
ii) Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow
Number of Post: 1
Remuneration: Rs. 15,400.00/- per month
- M.Sc / M.Tech /B.Tech in Biotechnology / Life Sciences and allied disciplines.
- Candidates having knowledge of techniques of plant molecular biology / tissue culture will be given preference.
ii) Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Number of Post: 2
Remuneration: Rs. 13000.00/- per month
Required Qualification: Higher Secondary Degree with prior experience in plant tissue culture
How to apply and selection process:
- Candidates have to appear in the Walk in Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of
- All educational qualifications,
- Contact address,
- Phone no.,
- E – mail etc. and
- Submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 25 Sep 2018 (Tuesday) at 10-12 noon.
- Venue: N Block, Ground Floor. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
- Advance copy of CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator.
Official Contact Details:
- For any clarification, contact: Lingaraj Sahoo (Principal Investigator)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03612582204
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
- Official Notification: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 For SRF, JRF and Project Assistant