IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.0.1 Post Details For IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019:
- 1.0.2 Application Fee:
- 1.0.3 How to Apply:
- 1.0.4 Syllabus For Prelims and Mains Exam For IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019:
- 1.0.5 Important Dates and Links:
- 1.0.6 Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/IBPS-CRP-CLERKS-VIII-Recruitment-2018-2019.pdf
- 1.0.7 For Apply Online: https://www.ibps.in
- 1.0.8 Related
IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019 – IBPS has released the official notification for this year’s recruitment of CRP CLERKS-VIII. After the SBI Recruitment exams and IBPS PO recruitment notice, this was the most awaited one by banking aspirants. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -VIII).
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. The detail about IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancies, Changes in Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Process is as given below.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018 & January 2019.
Post Details For IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019:
Name of the Posts: CLERKS-VIII
Total Number of Vacancies: 7275
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (As on 10.10.2018)
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age: Must be at least 20 years of age and not more than 28 years of age as on as on 01.09.2018. Age relaxation for reserved categories are as per the Govt. rule
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Syllabus For Prelims and Mains Exam For IBPS CRP CLERKS-VIII Recruitment 2018-2019:
For Prelims Exam:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
For Mains Exam:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||English||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|50||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
Important Dates and Links:
|Start Date Of Online Application||18th September 2018|
|End Date Of Online Application||10th October 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Dates||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018,
15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
|Mains Examination Date||20th January 2019|
Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/IBPS-CRP-CLERKS-VIII-Recruitment-2018-2019.pdf
For Apply Online: https://www.ibps.in