DME Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2018-2019 Notification | www.dme.assam.gov.in
- 1 DME Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2018-2019 Notification | www.dme.assam.gov.in
- 1.0.1 Documents Required For DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-2019:
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria For DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-2019:
- 1.0.3 How to Apply For Assam Paramedical Course 2018-2019:
- 1.0.4 Selection Criteria For Assam Paramedical Course 2018:
- 1.0.5 Important Date and Links:
- 1.0.6 Related
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-2019 – Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into Paramedical courses in the Institutes namely Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar/ Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat and Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta for the session 2018 in prescribed forms which will be available in this office website i.e. www.dme.assam.gov.in from 20th September ,2018 to 29th of September, 2018.
Documents Required For DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-2019:
Attested Copies of the Following Documents and Treasury Challan are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof)
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate(Wherever applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate(PRC) of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
- Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only under the Heads of Accounts “0210-Medical & PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy”
Eligibility Criteria For DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-2019:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-24 years on 31’t December of 2018. Upper age limit is
relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
How to Apply For Assam Paramedical Course 2018-2019:
- Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents and Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only under the Heads of Accounts “0210-Medical & PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy” as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Sllchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpetaf Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 5th October, 2018.
- No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 5th October, 2018).
- Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Selection Criteria For Assam Paramedical Course 2018:
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Important Date and Links:
- Last Date: 5th October, 2018
- Official Notification: DME Assam Paramedical Course Admission 2018-2019 Notification
- Application Forms: visit www.dmeassam.gov.in
Any further notification regarding admission into paramedical courses also be available in the official website of Directorate of Medical Education www.dme.assam.gov.in