DC Office, Jorhat Recruitment 2018 For Junior Assistant
- 1 DC Office, Jorhat Recruitment 2018 For Junior Assistant
Junior Assistant Recruitment of DC Office, Jorhat – Online applications are invited in Standard Form for Assam as Published in Assam Gazette in Pan-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up vacant post of Junior Assistant in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner Jorhat in the pay Bands & Grade pay with other allowances as per admissible Rule.
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
No of Post:- 13 (UR-7, OBC-3, SC-1, ) ST(P)-1, Differently able-1)
Scale of Pay:- Pay Band- 14000- 49000, GP-6200
Age:- 18 to 44 Years
- Graduate in Art, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac Excel. Power Point, DTP( English/Assamese and internet etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the Government.
How to apply For Junior Assistant Recruitment of DC Office, Jorhat:-
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode only.
- Candidates are required to upload latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Passed Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination certificate & Mark Sheet of Graduation, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Caste Certificate, Medical Certificate (Hearing. Impaired).
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- No TA,DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/Computer Proficiency test.
- No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- All appointments will be made after police verification and medical test as procedure.
- The date of venue of the written test will be notified later on through Local News Paper & Jorhat District DC Office website: www.jorhat.gov.in
Important Dates For DC Office, Jorhat Recruitment 2018 For Junior Assistant:-
- Starting of Online Application- 20 September 2018
- Closing of Online Application- 03 October 2018
- Official Websites: www.dcofficejorhat.in and www.jorhat.gov.in
- Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/Junior-Assistant-Recruitment-of-DC-Office-Jorhat.pdf