Assam Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 For Post Graduates Students and Research Scholars
- 1 Assam Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 For Post Graduates Students and Research Scholars
Assam Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 For Post Graduates Students and Research Scholars – The Directorate of Higher Education Assam have announced the Assam Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 academic year for the students who are perusing their post graduate and Research. ADVERTISEMENT FOR AWARDING SCHOLARSHIP (FRESH) UNDER POST GRADUATE, RESEARCH (Ph.D/ M.Phil/Law L.L.M) SCHOLARSHIP-SCHEME 2018-19. Online Applications (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in) are Invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship scheme For Assam.
Financial Assistance for Assam Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 For Post Graduates and Research Scholars:
- For PhD @ 1000/- per-month
- For M.Phil @ 700/- per month
- For P.G LLM @ 500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2018-19:
- Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (ie. UG &P.G)
- Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2018-2019 are eligible for the schemes
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number Branch Name. IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection-will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2018-19:
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 10th September to 30th September 2018 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution Is to submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October, 2018 positively.
- LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED)
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying
- Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G).
- Photograph and Signature
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship to the effect that the entire scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he / she discontinues the research work / study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms and conditions of the award
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara.
- Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/Assam-Scholarship-Scheme-2018-19-For-Post-Graduates-Students-and-Research-Scholars-.jpg
- Last Date: 30th September 2018