National Talent Search Exam For Scholarship 2018
National Talent Search Exam For Scholarship 2018 – National Talent Search Scheme is a flagship activity of National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). The purpose of the scheme is to identify the talented students and nurture their talent on the basis of examination conducted. All the students studying in Class X in Govt./Local Body/Govt. aided School/Private School are eligible to appear in the examination.
The National Talent Search (NTS) Examination 2018 is conducted in two stages-I and Stages-II.
- Stage-I Examination is held all State level
- Successful candidates (as per state quota) are eligible to appear in Stage II level Examination which is conducted by National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT).
State quota For National Talent Search Exam For Scholarship 2018:
The Assam State quota is 101
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC Category.
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST Category.
- 27% for students belonging to OBC Category(Non Creamy Layer) and
- 4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
Quantum For NTS Exam 2018:
The Scholarship amount is as under:-
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates students.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Tentative Date of NTS Exam 2018:
- Stage-I: 4th November, 2018 ( Sunday)
- Stage-II: 12th May, 2019 (Sunday)
Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/National-Talent-Search-Exam-For-Scholarship-2018.jpg
For More Details please log in to Official Website (www.madhyamik.in) of Director of Secondary Education, Assam