Director of Cultural Affairs, Assam Written Test Result
Director of Cultural Affairs, Assam Written Test Result – The candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers, who appeared in the Written Test held in various Examination Centres of Guwahati on 18th March 2018 for recruitment of Junior Assistant (District Level), Junior Assistant (Headquarter) and Museum Assistant (Jyoti Bharati, Tezpur) in the Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Government of Assam in response to the advertisement dated 10th March 2018 have been shortlisted on merit basis and as per Service Rule to appear in the Computer Skill Test to be held on 15th September 2018 (Saturday) at 11 A M at Assam Institute of Management, Bigyan Path, Paschim Boragaon, Near IASST, Guwahati-781035
Roll No wise Written Test Result Junior Assistant and Museum Assistant
- Mere short listing for the next phase of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by any candidate is found to be false at any stage.
- The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself All candidates must bring their original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 18th March 2018 which has been signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue, a recent passport size photograph, original copies of Admit Card, Certificates and Mark Sheets of HSLC, HS and Degree Examination.
- Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) while reporting for the Computer Skill Test.
- While every care has been taken to prepare this list, the department however will not be responsible for any inadvertent mistakes in printing of Roll Numbers.
- Candidates may note that the Computer Skill Test and Document Verification will be taken up in separate sittings and they may therefore, come prepared to remain in the venue for the whole day
- No TA’DA will be provided to any candidate for the purpose of appearing in the above mentioned tests.