Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri Recruitment For Peon
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri Recruitment For Peon – Application in Standard Form are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India. having registration of Employment Exchange in Assam for filling up the posts of Peon under the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri.
Details of Post-
Name of Post:- Peon
Number of Post:- 01 + 02 (Anticipated vacancy)
Scale of Pay:- Rs. 12000/- to Rs 37500/- + GP Rs. 3900/- & other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Qualification:- Class VIII standard
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years of age as on 01-01-2018
How to Apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri Recruitment For Peon
Applications must be reach office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri (by post or by hand) accompanied with attested copies of all relevant documents’ testimonials in support of the education and other qualifications including experience Three (3) copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs should invariably be enclosed with the application.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any notice.
- No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- List of eligible candidates along with specific date of interview shall be notified in the official website of Dhubri Distinct Judiciary (http://dhubrijudiciary.gov.in/) as well as in the notice board of office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri in due course.
- All the applicants shall submit 2(two) nos. of envelop affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) in each envelop along with their self address.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Last Date of receiving application:- 03-09-2018
- Important Link:- dhubrijudiciary.gov.in