Gaonbura Recruitment For Dhubri District 2018
Gaonbura Recruitment For Dhubri District 2018 -Application are invited from intending candidates in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX along with 3 nos. of passport size photographs and self attested documents for appointment as Gaonbura against 403 nos. of Gaonbura Lots (47 nos. in Dhubri Revenue Circle, 31 nos. in Gauripur Revenue Circle, 51 nos. in Golakganj Revenue Circle, 55 nos. in Agomani Revenue Circle, 65 nos. in Bilasipara Revenue Circle, 46 nos. in Athani Revenue Circle, 50 nos. in Chapar Revenue Circle and 58 nos. in South Saimara Revenue Circle) in the District in the light of Govt. Notification. List of Gaonbura Lot will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Circle Offices under Dhubri District.
The applicants have to fulfill the following points as prescribed In clause 162(1) of the Principal Executive instruction of the Govt. communicated vide Notification dated 10th April, 2018.
Gaonbura Recruitment For Dhubri District 2018 Important Points:
- He/She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of which he/she seeks appointment.
- He/She should be of minimum 35 years of age as on 1.1.2018.
- He/She should be minimum 10th pass from a Board Institution recognized by the State Government.
- He/She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of government dues
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonbura and views of the Mouzdar shall be taken into consideration.
- He/She should not be a Government employee.
- He/She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonbura.
- He/She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/She should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
Monthly Salary: Rs. 6,500/- per month.
Duration Gaonbura can continue to function till the time he/she is physically and mentally fit to carry out the duties & responsibilities assigned to him/her.
He /she can be removed by the Deputy Commissioner on various grounds mentioned in the above Govt. Notification.
Documents to be submitted (self attested) along with application for Gaonbura Recruitment at Dhubri District 2018.
- Certified copy of Electoral Roll of pre year 1971 and certificate from Circle Officer for resident of the area in respect of which he/she see. appointment,.
- Birth Certificate/Admit Card/Class X pass certificate as proof of age.
- Minimum class 10th pass Mark sheet along with class 10th pass
- Documents related to land holding/ other immovable property holding certificate in the name of the applicant In the area in which he/she intends to be appointed from the concerned Govt. Deptt/ Offices.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate relating to non-defaulter in payment of Bank loan.
- Up to date land revenue receipt on his/her landed property and lax clearance receipt on his/her other Immovable properties in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed.,
The application should be submitted at the following places.
Gaonbura Recruitment For Dhubri District 2018 Important Dates:
- Last Date: 21.7.2018 upto 5.00 P.M