Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Staff Nurses Recruitment
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Staff Nurses Recruitment – Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati a Grant-in-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India and a unit of Tata Memorial Centre (Mumbai) Gopinath Nagar : Guwahati-781016. The Institute requires Staff Nurses to be recruited on ad-hoc basis.
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Staff Nurses Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Post : Staff Nurses
No of Posts : 20(estimated only)
Eligibility : B.Sc Nursing with minimum 1 year of Nursing Experience. Preference will be given to candidate having Oncology Nursing experience.
Age limit : Below 30 years.
Salary : Rs. 17,790/- (Rupees seventeen thousand seven hundred ninety) per month.
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Staff Nurses Recruitment Selection Procedure and Important Points:
- The Selection Committee can relax age and experience in suitable cases.
- Appointment will be made for one year.
- Interested eligible candidates may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data supported by copies of certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee on 25.07.2018 (Wednesday) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM in the Conference Hall of the Institute.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The number of post indicated in this advertisement is estimation only. Actual number of post may vary at the time of recruitment.
- No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Please note that canvassing / bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.
Official Notification: http://www.bbcionline.org/pdf/10072018/notice_Staff-Nurse.pdf