Current Affairs For APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams – 2 July 2018
2 July 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- National Games 2022 to be held in Meghalaya.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LICI) adopts Udalguri district for its economic development and as to make the average people aware of the Central Government’s people-friendly schemes to promote their standard of life and economic self reliance.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Former Indian cricketer, Rahul Dravid has recently inducted into ICC Cricket Hall Of Fame.
- Rajat Sharma, journalist has become the new president of Delhi and Districts Cricket Association .
- Anjolie Ela Menon has been conferred with the National Kalidas Samman in visual arts by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- The first-ever UN’s International Day of Parliamentarism is celebrated on June 30
- Australia’s team has won the 2018 Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy.