Current Affairs For APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams – 30 June 2018
30 June 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Hagrama Mohilary, BTC chief awarded cash prize of Rs 5 lakh to Subhasish Kar, a young scientist from Kokrajhar who recently developed a video-calling app called ‘Hollo Pic” which convets a 2D video into 3D.
- The postgraduate examinations of the Manipur university have been postponed due to the ongoing protest at the University for removal of its present Vice Chancellor Prof Adya Prasad Pandey.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- LIC to acquire a majority stake of 51% in the IDBI bank.
- Sathyasri Sharmila enrolled as Tamil Nadu’s first transgender lawyer
- An Artificial Intelligence (AI) robot ‘Crew Interactive Mobile Companion (CIMON)’ launched to the International Space Station (ISS) atop a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from Florida
- World’s 1st medicine made from marijuana is named as Epidolex