Recruitment of Field Officer (Disaster Management) at Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle of Goalpara, Assam Under ASDMA
A new job opening for our graduate friends. As per Govt. letter . ASDMA 100/2017/103 dated 13th. June, 2018 from the Joint Secretary & State Project Coordinator Assam State Disaster Management Authority, Dispur, Guwahati. Assam, applications are invited from the intending candidates for recruitment to the Post of Field Officer (Disaster Management) on contractual basis to be posted at Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle of Goalpara District.
Our assamjobalerts.com team brings you the all details for the posts mentioned here.
Name of the Post: Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle of Goalpara District, on Purely Contractual basis
Number of Post: 2(Two) nos
Essential Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography. Environmental Science or Geology as a subject, or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Agriculture from a recognized University/institution.
Age: In between 21 years & 35 years as on 1st January, 2018. relaxable in case of SC,ST candidates as per rules
Other Qualification: Computer skills specially MS Word/Excel/Power point/Internet use/e-mails. Preference will be given to candidates having BCA or equivalent course on computer science
Duty Station: He/She will be stationed in Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle and will work under the direct control and supervision of the Circle Officer concerned who w ll be the authority to sanction leave and reporting officer in respect of performance appraisal
Duration of the contract: The contract will be initially be for a period of One year subject to annual renewal on ate basis of performance appraisal and as per Govt instructions further
Remuneration: An amount of Rs. 20000/- will be paid as fixed consodidated monthly remuneration
Interview will be for 100 marks with the following break-up
(a) Marks obtained in Graduation /Diploma level exam = 50 marks.
(b) Knowledge of Disaster Management Issues = 20 marks
(c) Knowledge of Computer = 20 marks
(d) Attitude & personality traits etc. = 10 marks
- Last dale of submission of application form in standard format (enclosed with the advertisement) along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials & 2 copies of coloured photographs of the applicant is on 2nd July, 2018. The candidates are requested to submit their application forms to Deputy Commissioners’ Office building, District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Cell. 2nd Floor through post or by hand
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Candidate, who will be called for interview must produce their original testimonials for verification.
- Canvacing directly or indirectly will be liable for disqualification from the selection process
- Candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid for the said Purpose.
- The dates of interview will be intimated through District Administration website. Candidates are advised to visit the District Administration website regularly for up to date information www.goalpara.gov.in or www.goalpara.nic.in
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the District Authority due to any administrative or other reasons and without tating any reason thereof
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner & Chairman. DDMA, Goalpara
Disclaimer: Candidates are advised to go through official notice and satisfy the required eligibility criteria, last date to apply before applying via our site. Please verify the address to send application from the official notice as mentioned in the important link section.