IASST Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Recruitment 2018
IASST Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Recruitment 2018 -Application are invited for a position of Junior Research Fellow under a SERB-DST, Govt. of India sponsored project ”Plasma Based Synthesis of Material for Plasmoinic infrarted photodetector” at the INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Guwahati
IASST Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Recruitment 2018 Required Qualification:
- M.Sc. in Physics (First Class) having uniformly good academic records.
- Final semester students may also apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who qualified CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST.
Age limit:- Not more than 28 years of age as on last date of application.
IASST Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Recruitment 2018 How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply by sending the application either through email or as hand copy in the prescribed formate to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Gorchuk, Guwahati-781035, Assam
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date Of Application:- 28-06-2018
i) Date of interview will be notified to the shortlisted candidates in due time.
ii) Candidates should bring their original certificate at the time of interview.
iii) No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing the interview.
iv) Those who have applied in response to earlier advertisement dated 29-04-2018, need not apply again.