Health and Family Welfare Department Assam Recruitment For Various Posts
Health and Family Welfare Department Assam Recruitment -We are happy to inform you regarding the latest vacancy of Health & Family Welfare Department, Assam. So, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post, this news may give your career a u-turn or may be a life-changing opportunity for you.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the Intending candidates having Indian citizenship as mentioned In Article 5 to 8. of the ‘Constitution of India and having PG Degree from government recognized medical institutes In respective subjects for recruitment to the 246 (two hundred forty six) vacant posts of Registrar / Resident Physician / Resident Surgeon / Refractionist / Demonstrator /Anesthetist / Resident Pathologist etc. in various Departments of Medical Colleges In the State of Assam under the Health & Family Welfare (R) Department as indicated below:
Health and Family Welfare Department Assam Recruitment Post Details:
Health and Family Welfare Department Assam Recruitment Important Points:
- Scale of pay : Rs.15,600- 39,100/-PM AGP=Rs.6600/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Age :
- 21 Years to 43 Years as on 01101/2018. The Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5(five) years in case of SC/STP & STH candidates.
- Relaxation for Upper Age will be considered as per existing Rules.
- There shall be 30% Reservation for Women candidates out of the existing percentage of reservation of poststarmarked for General / ST(P) / ST(H) / SC, OBC & MOBC wherever it is applicable subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
- There will be 3% reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates as per Provision of relevant Act & Rules..
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Regulation 3(f) of APSC.
- Application fee: Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt“
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- Candidate having BPL certificate: Nil
- Application fee stioutcl be deposited only through Treasury Chaffan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-BOO-Other Receipt”
- Online application will be received till 26/06/2018.
- Applicants have to produce the original testimonials Including the copy of original Treasury Challan along with the.downloaded applications, during the time of interview, schedule of which will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in, in due course of time: All applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Date and Links:
- Last Date: 26/06/2018
- Official Notification: www.nrhmassam.in/AdvMHRB.pdf