Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment
- 1 Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment
Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment – The Gauhati High Court invites application for one vacant post of Court Attendant in the law research institute, Gauhati high court
Online application are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the one vacant post of Court Attendant (Unreserved Category) in the Law Research Institute, Gauhati High Court, Guwahati in the scale of pay (PB-1) of Rs.12000-37500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard.
- And those who have passed HSSLC(Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidate possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
- Age Limit:–
- Category wise age limits will be as under
- Gen (Including OBC/MOBC) 18 years to 44 years
- SC 18 years to 49 years
- ST (P) & ST(H) 18 years to 49 years
- PWD 18 years to 54 years
Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment Application Fee:
- For SC/ST:- Rs. 150/-
- For all others:- Rs. 300/-
Gauhati High Court Court Attendant Recruitment Selection Procedure and How to Apply:
- Selection will be made by conducting interview of 40 Marks after scrutiny of the Applications and the list of eligible candidates for interview will be notified later.
- Before applying online, candidate must possess a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number which are mandatory for registration.
- To apply online just log on through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Dates and Links:
- Starting of Online Application: 05-06-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 19-06-2018 till 5.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-06-2018 till Bank transaction hour
- Official Notification: ghconline.gov.in/Recruitment/Notification-01-06-2018.pdf
- Apply Online: ghcrecruitment.in/home.htm