Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment for Driver, Peon and Chowkidar Posts
- 1 Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment for Driver, Peon and Chowkidar Posts
Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment for Driver, Peon and Chowkidar Posts -In pursuance of the Govt letter No. PLB219/2015/141 Dated 29.03.2018 applications are invited in the Standard Form of Application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates, who are the citizen of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant sanctioned posts of Grade-III and Grade-IV which are lying vacant in the office of the Foreigner’s Tribunal (2nd) Goalpara, The details are as shown below:
Post Details for Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment:
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Required Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Driver||01 (One)||A. Should passed HSLC or equivalent examination from a recognized Central- State Board.
B. Should possess a valid Driving Licence (LMV) issued by the Competent Authority
|PB-Rs 14000-49000 +GP and other allowances as admissible.|
|2||Office Peon||01 (One)||Should be read upto Class-VIII standard (Minimum)||PB-Rs. 12000-37500+GP and other allowances as admissible|
|3||Chowkidar||01 (One)||Should be read up to Class-VIII standard Minimum||PB-Rs. 12000-37500+GP and other allowances as admissible|
Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment Application Fee:
There is no application fees for the floresaid posts as per Govt of Assam, Finance (Estt -A) Department, Dispur, Guwahati-06
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years as on 03.03.2018.
- Upper age is relaxable as per the existing Govt, norms
Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment How to apply:
- The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX
- Application should be in a sealed envelope addressed to the Member, Foreigner’s Tribunal No. 2nd, Goalpara and should be submitted in the Personnel Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara.
- Application should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Personnel Branch. Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, PO: Baladmari. Pin No: 783121.
- Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
Important Points For Foreigner’s Tribunal Goalpara Recruitment:
- Last date of submission of application is fixed on 28.06.2018 (upto 05.00 PM).
- Incomplete applications and application received after last date will not be accepted
- Candidates already in Govt. Service may apply through proper channel.
- The applicants must submit the following documenis/testimonials alongwilh Standard Application form.
- A Self attested copies of all Certificates’ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications and other required qualifications,
- Age Proof Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If applicable),
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration certificate,
- Driving Licence (if applicable),
- Copies of recent Character Certificates from 2 (two) respectable persons and who are well acquainted with (but not related to) the applicant etc
- 3 (three) copies of Self Attested Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the Application Form
- All Applicants are requested to visit the Goalpara District Administration Website goalpara.nic.in for viewing the fist of eligible candidates to be appeared in Written Test and also for the date of written test.
- No TA-DA will be borne by the Govt, at the time of written test/computer test
- Appointment shall be made only after police verification and Medical Examination as per procedure.
Procedure of Selection:
- Candidates of all categories will have to appear in Written Test Successful candidates from Written Test for the post of Driver will have lo appear in Driving Skill Test.
- The details of the examinations will be notified in due course of time.
- Official Notification: goalpara.nic.in/data/recruitment/FT2Recruitment062018.pdf
- Application Form: assamjobalerts.com/standard-form
- Last Date: 28.06.2018