Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 29 May 2018
29 May 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Kummanam Rajasekharan, sworn-in as the 18th Governor of Mizoram at the Durbar hall of Raj Bhavan, Mizoram.
- Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal honoured with the, Swargadeo Sarbananda Singha Award, highest honour of Motok community
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- IIT Kanpur to develop prototypes for self-piloted Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft
- Swadesi Patanjalities up with BSNL to launch Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards.
- Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary AYUSH Ministry announced that Dehradun has been selected as the venue for Mass Yoga Demonstration of International Yoga Day to be held at Uttrakhand on 21st of June.
- India, US and Japan will take part in Malabar exercise in Guam which will mainly focus on the anti-submarine warfare.
- EPFO reduces the administrative charges and decided to cut the administrative charges to 5% of total wage paid by employers
- Yes Bank will be empanelled by NSE as Settlement Bank for National Securities Clearing Corporation
- Eastern Peripheral Expressway becomes India’s first highway to be lit by solar power
- Sudha Balakrishnan- the first chief financial officer (CFO) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)