APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment
- 1 APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment
APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment – Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment Post Details:
Name of Post: Insurance Medical Officer (IMO), ESI Scheme, Assam (under Labour Welfare Department)
Number of Post: 14 (Fourteen) Nos.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as
on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. Rules.
Required Qualification: Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents)
APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment Application Fees :
- Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 09/07/2018 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment How To Apply:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in (Application form DR).
APSC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment Important Date and Links:
- Last Date: 29/07/2018
- Official Notification: http://apsc.nic.in/Advt.InsuranceMedicalOfficer.pdf
- Application Form: http://apsc.nic.in/Consolidated_DR_Form_10_May_2018.pdf