Admission Notice For Govt. College of Art & Crafts Assam 2018
Admission Notice For Govt. College of Art & Crafts Assam 2018 – The Principal of Govt. College of Art & Crafts Assam invites the students who are willing to study farther in Art & Crafts for 2018-2019 Academic year. The students who are going to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Course (Duration 5 years) have to apply before 20-06-2018.
Details About Admission Notice For Govt. College of Art & Crafts Assam 2018:
- Issue of Admission Form: 14th June to 20th June, 2018 (11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.).
- Last date of submission of Form: 20th June, 2018 (11.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
- Requisite Qualification:
- H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C. Examination passed or its equivalent,
- He/She must require 45% marks in the last Examination.
- Course of study: 5 (Five) years Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Course.
- Age( As on 1st June, 2018): 16 years and not more than 23 years.
- Date of Admission Test: 25th & 26th June, 2018
- Mode of Admission test:
- 25th June, 2018 (Practical test from 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
- 26th June, 2018 (viva – Voice test from 11.00 A.M. onwards)
- Venue of Admission test: Govt. College of Art & Crafts, Assam, Basistha, Guwahati-29
- Date of Announcement of Result: 29th June, 2018
- Date of Admission: 5th July to 12th July, 2018
- Certificate to be submitted with application forms.
- Certificate with age
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Parents/ Guardian Income Certificate if any
- Character Certificate
- Gaps Certificate if any
- Caste Certificate
- Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate.
Candidates will have to enclose Xerox copies of testimonials duly attached along with the applications.
Admission Notice For Govt. College of Art & Crafts Assam 2018 Important Points:
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Students studying in parallel course or engaged in Service need not apply.
- The Candidates must bring with them Pen, Pencil, Rubber and other necessary materials for admission.
- Drawing paper will be provided by the office.
- Original Certificates and necessary testimonials must be produced at the time of admission.
- No Hostel facility is available at present.