UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 For Section Officer and Asst. Section Officer
UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 – As the AADHAAR card registration in going to start in Assam very soon the recruitment for AADHAR card registration should be filled up soon. The Sub Vacancy circular for filling up one vacant post of Section Officer and one anticipatory post of Assistant Section Officer of UIDAI Regional Office Guwahati.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), RO Guwahati is hereby invited application for filling up one vacant post of Section Officer and one anticipatory post of Assistant Section Officer of UIDAI Regional Office Guwahati.
UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name of the Post and pay scale with Grade Pay||Number
|Eligibility Criteria||Desirable Qualifications/ Experience|
Pay Matrix Level– 8(pre-revised Pay Band II Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)
|Assistant Section Officer
Pay matrix level– 6(pre- revised Pay Band II R5,9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs 4200/-)
|01(one) anticipated post (likely to vary)||
- Thus the application may be furnished in the prescribed proforma and forwarded to Assistant Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor Block-V, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO, Assam Sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 25-06-2018. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis. private candidates are not eligible.
- Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be considered.
- Further details may be obtained from the website www.uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Important Date and Links:
- Last Date: 25-06-2018
- Official Notification and Application Form: https://www.uidai.gov.in/career/Vacancy-at-RO-UIDAI-Guwahati.pdf